Treatment of GI and pancreatic disorders
Initial attendance, consultation and patient follow-up by GP and resort doctor for the whole period of stay at the sanatorium.
- Appointment and consultation by gastroenterologist of superior expert category (assigning treatment with sanatorium-resort factors and recommendations to adhere to when back at home);
- Dental consultation;
- Consultation by nutritionist of superior expert category;
- Consultation by medical psychologist;
- Consultation by physio specialist.
- Clinical blood test;
- Clinical analysis of urine;
- Blood chemistry;
- EIA diagnosis.
- Interpretation of the results by laboratory doctor of superior expert category;
Instrumental methods include:
- Pancreatic, liver, gallbladder ultrasound examination by specialist of superior expert category;
- Proctosigmoidoscopy (rectal examination) by endoscopy specialist;
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (esophageal, gastric and pancreatic examinations) by endoscopy specialist;
- Electrocardiography, interpretation of the results by functional diagnosis specialist of superior expert category;
- Drinking of mineral waters including: “Yessentuki no. 4” and “Yessentuki no. 17”, “Yessentuki -Novel”.
- Therapeutic baths including mineral (Yessentuki-type carbonated hydrogen sulfide water), bischofite, pine, turpentine, pearl, iodine-bromine, nauheim baths, etc.;
- Exposure to therapeutic mud derived from Tambukan Lake: common mud, application, galvanic mud and mud tampons;
- Hydropathy (Charcot’s douche, circular douche, Vichy douche, rising douche);
- Instrumental physiotherapy including magnet therapy, laser therapy, ultrasound therapy and electrotherapeutics including cavitary procedures;
- Bowel lavage (siphonage, colon hydrotherapy);
- Herbal microenemas;
- Gingival irrigation.
- Herbal teas and oxygen cocktails;
- Hirudotherapy (leech treatment);
- Magnitoturbotron (general magnet therapy);
- Medical massage and underwater massage treatment;
- Remedial gymnastics, swimming pool;
- Diet therapy;
- Emergency medical services.